How do I install AltStore?
- Download the latest version of iTunes for Windows or here (not the Microsoft Store).
- Download the latest version of iCloud for Windows or here (not the Microsoft Store).
- Download the latest version of AltStore for Windows (beta)
- Extract the downloaded “AltInstaller.zip” file.
- Double-click “setup.exe”, then follow the installation instructions.
- Launch AltServer (it will appear as an icon in the Notification Area).
- Trust your iPhone with your computer (if needed).
- Open iTunes and enable iTunes Wi-Fi sync for your phone.
- Click the AltServer icon in the Notification Area, click “Install AltStore”, then choose your phone.
- Enter your Apple ID email and password (NOTE: both email address and password are case sensitive).
- Wait a few seconds, then AltStore will be installed to your phone. Once installed, go to Settings > General > Profiles (or Profiles & Device Management), tap on the profile labelled with your Apple ID, then press the Trust button.
How to Install unc0ver with AltStore?
- Download the unc0ver via Safari.
- Once the IPA file is downloaded, open the AltStore app on your device and go to the My Apps tab.
- Press the + icon in the top left corner. A list of your downloaded IPA files will be displayed. Tap on the IPA file which you downloaded earlier.
- If you’re using AltStore for the first time, you’ll be prompted to enter your Apple ID and password to begin installation.
- AltStore begins installing the app. It takes a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once the app is installed, it will appear in the My Apps tab and you can open it from there or from the Home screen.
- Apps last for 7 days and you can easily resign them from your device by going to My Apps in AltStore, then tap the “X days” button next to the app.